Happy reading:)

Wednesday 18 May 2011

A master piece?

Well apparently, we are all a master piece in Gods eyes. Yet I don't feel that perfection he see's in me. I have flaws. We all do. Im finding it hard to see myself through God's eyes. I point out every little detail I dont like about myself. I think sometimes we forget that we are perfect in Gods eyes. We judge, we dislike, we try hard to be someone we want to be. So this is my prayer. "God i know, you see me as your master piece, help remind me daily. Help me to want to be the person you have created me to be. Lead me in your direction. Show me you've created me with perfection. My desire is to be like you, to stay strong, face each day with a joyful heart. Protect my heart from sinful ways. Help me to love, encourage, and support others. My desire is to stay strong. To love and feel like i belong. Lord, I'm going to follow you all of my ways and all of my days. I trust in your plan, what ever it may be.. Help me to follow your dreams you have for me. I belong to you, so that in all i do, help me to stay true. amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment