Happy reading:)

Thursday 5 May 2011

Can't wait!

We have so much freedom but we don't even know it. Here we can have a life,  that can be filled with anything. Love, happiness, joy, family and friends. We all have a love void, which has been influenced by how we have been brought up, and the different situations and problems and struggled in our lives, that will impact on our future. But that makes us who we are. After a long 13 years of school, we can then start our journey in a new sense, being 18 can bring changes that we have to face, its how we deal with those, and respect the choices we make. Being classified as an adult. being only a little while away to this, I can tell you that I'm excited. excited to face situations that God has planned for me, that will make me stronger, make me who God has planned for me to be. So the count down begins :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment