Happy reading:)

Tuesday 7 June 2011

this week.

well my week is going swell.
I haven't been doing all that much, just school, catching up on homework, english essay and health work. got my folio back, didn't get the mark i wanted. but thats ok... i think i can improve my mark. i hope.
today i had the urge to listen to Justin Bieber after watching the videos from his concert, so I'm listening to him right now. brings back some good memories with Tab.
Also this week on the agenda.. SYG (state youth games). after working out that i have a 5 day weekend, i decided why not spend 3 days in the cold, wet, not to mention muddy, grounds of state youth games, with a whole bunch of people. I was gonna road trip to sydney for a day with jadey, but that didn't work out... sooo my plan is now SYG. i've never been before so im looking forward to it, i bought myself a beanie and gloves this morning, and a torch. officially prepared for this weekend.. well lets hope i wont be too cold. camping in the middle of winter.. I'm sure it will be fun, as i will have my trusty friend Tabitha there :)
I've done work for this week, so i won't be working till next monday night, thank goodness, i tell ya what i'm officially sick of working at safeway. It gets me money, but other then that, it sucks. at least i have a job right?

this year has been harder then I thought, as this school has much harder and higher standards, as i didn't exactly work at all last ear and was already almost failing, so this year i have been working my butt off so to speak. And its also hard settling into a new school. But i think I'm getting used to it all now, and its half way. Made some amazing friends, Jade and Lauren, two of the most amazing people I've ever met. Its defiantly a God thing that I became friends with them.

And yes, that is my life at the moment. gooodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment