Happy reading:)

Sunday 26 June 2011

an adventure ahead. the adventure of life.

Today, is a brand new day. The past is the past, and I can start a fresh. Stay positive, be myself and live the life God has created for me. This is what I should say to myself, every-time i have a bad day, have my doubts on life and myself, and start becoming someone that I'm not. Being yourself is the most important aspect of your life. Its who you hang around, the way you act to different people and different situations, and the way you show love, that creates who you are to those around you. Some people are two faced, in situations like school and church, and I admit, I have gone there in the past, but it got me no where. Recently I have learnt this year that being yourself to everyone, actually gets you somewhere. Though this year so far has been hard on finding out who I really am, its been an experience. I've learnt who my true and good friends are, become prone to the fact; that I am who I am. God has created me, and grown me in many ways. To use me in ways that are un-known so far, but are yet to be discovered, in this great big world. I often think of the future. It has been brought up a number of times this year. What ill be doing next year.. If ill go to uni.. what i will study, if ill get a job..etc etc. There are so many opportunities. And I'm yet to choose which direction the next chapter of my life will take. For now I'm going to be myself, try and get the chapter of my life now completed (year 12). And then take my next steps in life. Who knows where I will go, or if I will stay. Guess ill have to wait and see... I can only follow Gods plan, hope and pray that my future will be an adventure, and get sucked into the ride of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment