Happy reading:)

Tuesday 21 June 2011

my week.

Well, i have had the urge to blog for a while now. not knowing what to blog about, I have put it off. Also my home computer kinda sucks, so i use the mac computers at school, so im really just going to blabber on about my day.
This year in unit 4 we are reading Obamas "autobiography". so I was sitting in the library, and as i finished reading the introduction to his book, (which is insanely hard to get into, due to his proper language), one of the year 12 english teachers comes up and starts telling me that he ( obama) is such a powerful man, that what he does is going to impact us, and that the book is amazing, and that she's all happy and glad we are studying it. Well my opinion is completely different this far along. so far, its the most boring book i've ever read. though i haven't read many so i won't judge it too much. But what fascinated me was that she spoke as if this guy was her idol. But i won't go on about that.
Studio Art now, interesting lesson. We find ourselves listing to our teacher, and then all of a sudden she gets a hot flush and tells us and gives us facts that she's going through menopause, lovely. Gotta love a teacher like that. Unit 4 work, she's making this part of the year sound like we need to stay up and have all nighters, she doesn't care, as long as we put in 100%. Doesn't she understand that we have other subjects to focus on as well, so that we can pass? some people I tell you! But she's a lovely person.. though jade and i have suspicions that she's a lesbo.. well thats box hill senior for you. great school. great school.
Well its the holidays in 2 weeks, shouldn't complain too much.. 2 weeks woohoo
Normally in summer I would say, "i love the cold weather" as its too hot in summer. And then it comes to winter, and its unbearably cold... so cold, that I would now rather summer. Of course.
And tonight well tonight, miss Jordan Dewitt is coming around, and we shall be having a wonderfully made dinner from safeway.
I'm blessed with my friends in my life. Though it can be hard to treat all of the equally, I do try. It can be hard in year 12 to find the time, so when i do, I just make the most of it. This week my lesson has been, "you can't trust anyone" you can just have faith in people, and hope for the best. If the friendship is good, forgiveness is always going to be the answer to problems, you have to smile and get over little things, as one bad time isn't worth losing all the good ones. Jade has been an angel sent from heaven this year, as i needed a friend, and we are like peas in a pod. I know that even moving to this school was worth it because i made an amazing friend, and a friendship that will hopefully last a lifetime.
well, studio is almost over, jade is now reading what the teacher  was reading because the teacher doesn't "have a voice" any more. mostly because the teacher can't be bothered reading out loud to the class anymore. once again. great school. great school. all i can say is "on ya jade!"
well that leaves me to conclusion, one conclusion that i don't have. sooo BYE :)

1 comment:

  1. great! im in tears again!!!!!

    I FREAKING LOVE YOU KATHY!

    dont leave my life. ever.

    ReplyDelete