Happy reading:)

Sunday 31 May 2015

JAPAN Day 14

Hey all who are keeping up with my blogs while I am here in Japan land.
Super wrecked so I am gonna make it a quick one hopefully.

This morning we tried to sleep in. Didn't exactly work as the sun is up before it should be! Jess and i just did some washing, had breakfast in China Town and debriefed about the amazing week we had. Has been good to chat things out and pray about things with her and the others this week!

 Took a photo this morning. Basically all the side streets around where we are staying look like this. Almost everyone owns a bike, and uses public transport. Loved the yellowness

 Meow kitty. This man was sitting with the cat for ages before I took this. Just having a good time with good old catten.

 Jess, Pam, Sarah, Dayne and I headed to a church in Shinjuku.
 Amazing architecture along the way. The building on the right is called the "cacoon building"

 We did get lost trying to find the church. Walked circles for a while...
 But we eventually found it. The church is called "Shalom church".
 Had awesome worship time! It was all in Japanese, but they had little radios for us to listen to a translator.
 We then headed out for dinner, had an awesome feed. Amazing how much you can get for 400 yen. (Around 4 bucks) plus Daynes face here is classic!
 Yumm!

 Walking back through Shinjuku. I headed back with Pam on the train to where we were staying. Jess stayed at the extra service the church was having tonight.
Shinjuku is another massive city, in the city of Tokyo. Full of high buildings and so much colour and thousands of people!

Pam and I had a great time, and made it back safe and sound and with no dramas getting lost which is a bonus. Love that Pam Jam!

Ended up on the roof again tonight with Jacob, sharing testimonies over sake. Which I loved. was really awesome! Love hearing about how God has worked in someone's life. Pam joined us for the end too.

Have loved meeting some incredible people over here. And as I said to Jacob tonight, the worst part about meeting cool people who live on the other side of the world, is that you have to say goodbye.

That's right tonight is our last night here in Yokohama. Jess and I will be venturing off to Hokone tomorrow. Which we are super excited about, to see Mt Fuji, but also have a bed to sleep in!
This week of Shine has been super awesome for myself and the team. I know we have all been excited and seen a lot of amazing things. Grown a lot and been encouraged.
Just a little bit more about my revelation this week-


It started over a month ago, God showed me a vision of him at the Young Adults camp.
He was standing in front of me, I felt comfort and peace. I had my hands out infront of me. God was giving me all the things I need in my hands. But I knew that it all belonged to Him. This was God providing all I need and showing me that all that I have and He has given me, belongs to Him and Him alone.
He then placed his right hand near my heart. Two fingers on my heart. And I felt the Holy Spirit fill me. God was saying to me, I am providing you all you need in the Spirit. All my strength, power, grace, love. I felt it move into my heart and I was in awe of trusting my savior.

This is pretty relevant to my life with a new season and an opportunity. I have been doubting MY ability in Him. As I have all faith that His power is awesome. And I have no doubt that He can do all things.

I knew with all my heart God has entrusted me with His will, and I have to obey and follow Him.

God has taught me that He hasn't just entrusted me... that He, God of the universe TRUSTS me. He TRUSTS me to do His will. What an honour it is to be trusted by God.

This became a revelation for me this week here in Japan as I sought out all God wanted to do here through us. I had an amazing woman Carla pray for me. She happened to be from Australia too.
On the Wednesday of this last week I was praying and in worship and she walked up to me. Remember she doesn't know me, she doesn't know what I am going through. Like my vision of Jesus,
 She places both hands in my hand. Praying over a blessing of Gods goodness and provision in my life. She then moved her right hand to my heart and placed two fingers on my heart. And I could feel my heart being filled of the Holy Spirit. This was the exact image I had of Jesus a few months earlier at the camp.

How great to know that God provides all we need. as we trust Him he keeps His promises and Trusts us to do His will!

Of course I have been battling with this in my own strength. But seeing God move and work over here in Japan I have really had to rely on His strength and His timing and the Holy Spirit more in such a darker place. "God you move, you make a way, and You do Your will"
God got me here, provided for me, and made this happen. So after all this week, all Glory goes to Him!

He revealed this scipture to me today in Exodus:

Moses raised another objection to God : “Master, please, I don’t talk well. I’ve never been good with words, neither before nor after you spoke to me. I stutter and stammer.” God said, “And who do you think made the human mouth? And who makes some mute, some deaf, some sighted, some blind? Isn’t it I, God ? So, get going. I’ll be right there with you—with your mouth! I’ll be right there to teach you what to say.” He said, “Oh, Master, please! Send somebody else!” God got angry with Moses: “Don’t you have a brother, Aaron the Levite? He’s good with words, I know he is. He speaks very well. In fact, at this very moment he’s on his way to meet you. When he sees you he’s going to be glad. You’ll speak to him and tell him what to say. I’ll be right there with you as you speak and with him as he speaks, teaching you step by step. He will speak to the people for you. He’ll act as your mouth, but you’ll decide what comes out of it. Now take this staff in your hand; you’ll use it to do the signs.”

Through Him, He Trusts me to do His will. He trusts MY mouth through His words. He isn't looking for the person next to me to do what He has called me to. He appoints every single one of us to our own calling in His will.

Anyways. Hope this has encouraged you.
Be abundantly blessed!

Sending love from Japan, Kath


No comments:

Post a Comment