Happy reading:)

Saturday 30 May 2015

JAPAN Day 13

Day 13 here in Japan, last day of shine. So sad yet so exciting! This morning we got up bright and early. Met the team at Yokohama station, where we then took a train to Tokyo station. One of the largest stations in the world! It was another hot 29 degree day here in Japan! Yay for the sunshine.

 Just a few of the amazing people doing Shine this week. Andy- our awesome leader took this shot! Love it!

 Shibuya station.

 Outside Tokyo station with the team. We met there for outreach. A whole bunch of new people from across the world here to do GOD. (Global Outreach day!)
 THE TEAM! and what a team it is.

Shibuya station.

From there we broke up into smaller teams and we to 3 large stations over the city of Tokyo. We then had music on the street, got to pray for people and bless people. The first bit of this I found hard. The Japanese are either really shut off or open to the idea of Jesus and being prayed for! So we just had to have confidence in God that HE was going to move!
And He never fails!

 Praying for people.

 Liegh praying for some girls.

 Jess painted a little today! Was a little hard for her this week with so much going on, so hopefully she can get some time into do it in next week.

This bunch of kids were all dressed up. One boy was touched by the Holy Spirit and could feel the presence of God. The all got to witnesses and know the love of Christ in their lives. So amazing!

I then started chatting with a group of ladies, at Shibuya station. I gave them something about the Joy Festival that was on this afternoon. Two of the ladies had just been running a marathon, so I started asking them about that and how it went. And asking them a little about them selves. They then asked what we were doing here.. and why we were handing things out and chatting to people.
I started to tell them about Jesus and the Gospel, that God loves them and through Him we can have eternal life! One of the ladies actually spoke really good English. Which was handy! So the conversation couldn't of been any clearer.
They were so open to hearing about the gospel, and so surprised!  I was surprised. They had never even heard about Jesus. The lady who was speaking English was moving her ankles and I noticed that they were paining her after the 18k run. I then asked if I could pray for her ankles, and she looked at me with big eyes and just said "yessss!!" Ohh yeah here comes the Lord.
So I started to pray for her ankles and all the pain went away! Weow Amen!
Just as I was getting up they noticed one of their friends coming from a distant. He was hobbling a long, and had hurt his leg in the same run! So I said "ohh lets pray for him too!!?" And they were like screaming "yes! Yes!" So they got him to come over and Liegh and I prayed for his leg. At first he said about 80% better, so we prayed again and boom 100% healed in Jesus name! So SO good!
They had to run off again, but they all walked away with a witness to the Grace, power and love of God.

 We then all headed to the Joy Festival in Hibiya park.
 There was singing and dancing and Gospel music.

 Was joyful indeed!

After the joy festival we hung around Hibiya park for an hour or so before heading off to dinner. 

 Central Hibiya park with some of the most amazing people going round! Gonna miss these kids.

 Sad saying goodbye to this lady today. After one awesome week, spreading the gospel and praying with her, getting to know her beautiful soul. So much love for you Laura! Until we meet again I say

 Pam or as I like to call her Pam Jam, because she is full of all things sweet- decided to take a dip in the fountain. Love how much JOY God has given her just in the week of being here!

These wonderful prayer warriors and amazing women have been a highlight this week. They brought so much joy into my heart watching them love and serve the Lord! 

My highlight for this week though was Jesus. They way he moved here in Japan, how He has touched peoples hearts, healed them and shown His face here in Japan through the faithful team at Shine Japan.
There have been MANY more stories over the last week. Of course I have mostly shared my own experience. 
God has shown me His light over here. How easy it is for Him to work through us when we allow Him to, and He has taught me how much He trusts me to do His will. I knew He entrusted me with it, I just didn't believe He trusted ME! But He sure does, and I am forever thankful that I get to know Him, and walk with Him! 
The day ended with an 8.5 earthquake. To be honest it was awesome to experience on again. And it is pretty clear God has rocked the city of Yokohama and Tokyo over the last week. 

Peace friends! 





No comments:

Post a Comment