Happy reading:)

Wednesday 20 July 2011

with out Gods future, I wouldn't even be here.

well, at the moment i just want to ramble on... i don't really know what im thinking or what to think, im just tired, can't sleep, and have had enough of nothing. To me this makes some sense, to you who is reading this it may make none..
LIFE- what a big and glorious thing right? i mean earth and all, the love, the loss, the pain and suffering, hate and furry, joy and peace, happiness and laughter... how can all this be just a simple part of life, but mean so much? Everyone wants to have a good life, an education, a solid career, a family, a life. I mean, thats what we seem to want, its what happens here on this earth... generations after generations.. Its hard to comprehend the amount of people that have actually been place on this earth. We see at least 10 people a day, who we most likely won't ever see again..
Seeze every opportuity? -- Lately i have learnt that being happy is the best option... You make someones day a lot better, or have the potentail to do so. Just a simple hi, a quick conversation, or a simple wave. Its all it takes. If your first impression to someone is dull, or doesn't include a smile, thats what you get back. After all what you see is what you get.
I have no idea why im rambeling on about this... i just want to keep going though so feel free to stop reading at anytime :)
My cat morris, has arrived near me... being all cute...
anyways
The other night i attended a formal, it was fun, had its good moments. and then it ended. Its amazing how all the good moments are the shortest, yet they are the ones that stick around.
Friends... God has blessed me with many friends, and some amazing ones. Tab really knows how to make me feel special. At the formal Yes i didnt have a date, but in all her goodness she bought me a crousage.. i mean, she went out of her way, just to make me feel happy.. and though i had already guessed that she bought me one, the thought was still amazing, And it was beautiful :) Just a simple   gift like tab and her goodness, i know comes from somewhere else.
I am so blessed with what i have right now, and sometimes i can forget that. I complain about my job ( cause i dont like it), i complain about the clothes i have, I complain about alot of things... WE all do! Yet there are some people in this broken messed up world who have NONE of what i have. Here i am sitting in a sheltered house, with heating, electricty, clean water, and a pantry full of food.
About 2 weeks ago at church, a lady came and spoke to us about her life. Shes an australian woman, who lives in a slum with her family. Constantly she helps her community, with their children, and is a giver, She is a gift to those thai people, who need help, who need God in their lifes, and she is only one example. I would love to travel the world, help people who arn't well off, help the needy, take photographs of the world, adopt, I DONT KNOW, i just want to be the light from God in someones world. Somewhere different then here. Although it would be though, This world is though anyway, and its not going to change in the blink of an eye... As much as i have plans and dreams, plans for my future, i really need to invision Gods future, because without his future, i wouldnt even be here. This is why i CANNOT wait till i finish year 12, and can get the heck away, start exploring and taking a hold of that future, Conqure God's plans and his dreams. i have to set my life on him, because if i dont do that day after day, where would that get me? where would that take all thos opportunties, and where would that leave all those people we can impact?
Yeppppppp im on fire now... once  i get started i just keep on going... well i should probably go as it is getting late and i want to get up and get school over and done with...
GOD BLESS YA MATEEEEEE
--- kath

No comments:

Post a Comment