Happy reading:)

Saturday 23 July 2011

The painting of a life time.

Well it seems i have come to a point in my life where im stuck. Stuck between the arkward stage. what stage might that be you may wonder... well sometimes i wonder too. Stuck between being an old kid, or a young adult.. to be honest i have no idea what im classified as. I can muck around, on the odd occasion, with friends like tab, jordan, and jade... i mean we have to have the silly moments in life right? But its that stage where, you actually have to choose to be mature. Where you face life changing decissions.. what im going to do next year..?
I have no clue that im going to do next year, i mean i thought i did, but i know now that i don't. And i know God hasnt made it clear to me yet..

Just today, i got a note that stated my name "Kathy" on the front. Jenny said it was from lauren ( one of my good friends) It stated
"As i see the beautiful you are, surly you have been placed here for a purpose". This letter showed me many things from God, through lauren. On the paper it had a semi circle drawn. Underneth the semi circle it stated " You may only see the semi circle, but God has bigger plans then that. He's already painting dreams and passions on your heart" as i read this, i started o cry.

God knows my plan, he already has them, and i know he is painting them on my heart. Life is always what we want, as its not our painting to create, its Gods. We may see the semi circle of life, But Gos see's the full circle. He knows what is coming ! we just have to let him paint away, to write the passions in our hearts, to create the dreams we may have!

Also around the page was written "LOVE, COURAGE, PEACE, and PATIENTS" thats all it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment