Happy reading:)

Tuesday 29 March 2011

a purpose

We don't know when its coming.. the end of the world or when were gonna pass on to the next life.. Its weird to think "how am i alive?" or "why are we here?" we all know how were made, but why are we here? Whats the purpose of us.. I mean one day the world is going to end and what would the point be, so we could have a relationship, a family, a life on this earth, but when it ends, wouldn't it be all for nothing?. Katherine Elizabeth Gerrand, with a purpose for being on this earth? Man I've gotta figure this out!! I want to discover life yet, I don't want to regret my life, because we only have on on this earth or wake up tomorrow wishing the day before never happened, i want to discover my purpose.. But wheres my next step? Maybe ill travel around, searching the world, but what if i never find what I'm looking for? what happens then.. i cant give up on searching.. i guess we all feel the need to know what else is out there? most of us probably don't know everyone on the same street as us, I'm sure we have seen them around, but these people are around us in our life living in the same place and city, and were in theirs!  Its weird how we don't know the people closest to us, strange how this world operates. Everyday at school, i see someone new, who i haven't seen before, yet there we are both going to to the same school, at the same place, and the same time... just a thought

No comments:

Post a Comment