Happy reading:)

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Thinking...

Sometimes. I think.  and i think too much.
About life and all it brings.
 about promises i've made and the ones i've broken.
 the things i've done within my life.
The people i've met along the way. if they will be in my future or just today?
i keep my mouth shut on alot of things. only to protect the friendships i have.
worried of losing someone i love.
Alot of things have happened, alot of them gone wrong.
People get hurt along the way, but it makes them into who they are this very day.
schools such a mess, i don't like it at all..
there's something about it that lets me fall.
hold me closer, closer to you.
though its hard, know i still love you.
The vibe is strong, yet i am weak.
Still i stand strong, only for you.
Only your burning light gets me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment