Happy reading:)

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Breathe

That's what I tell myself every time I hear your name "Just breathe". A breath is all it can take to speak, to make someone fall, to make someone smile, to turn someones world upside down.  A breath is something in life, we take for granted. It's one thing that when used well, can be beautiful, and when abused can cause distruction.
We all go through loss, weather it be family, friends or relationships. It's never easy, it's never clear. Confusion comes, rejection comes, hurt and fear take place. The heart yearns for love.
It still seems to amaze me how time can change things, so radically and so suddenly.  Yet at the same time, the time that has changed things, seems so short.  When you look back on time, we seem to remember the good things- unless your heart was broken, or it hurt, something changed in you-  you remember it all.
I guess it can be a good thing, to realise the past, accept it and come to terms with it. We all learn from the past, mistakes or brokeness, joy and happiness, we learn who we are, but also become who we are.
I have learnt a lot recently, about myself, how I cope with time in heart ache and being me, in emotion and in this world.  I've come to the conclusion that all I need to overcome temptaions, trials, errors and in my weakness- All I need is His strength.
God controls time, time is in His hands. Aswell as my worries, my career, my relationships, my journey. All in His hands. I am beautiful, loved and seen as pure in Gods eyes, and that is all I need to satisfy all of me.
It's an easy thing to take for granted. After all salvation, and Gods grace is too big for our minds to even comprehend. So ofcourse it's going to be hard to accept someone like Jesus into your life...It just takes trust.
Life is like a photograph...God should be the focus point in our Lens- or in our lives- When we loose our focus point, it can become hard to see what the picture is meant to be of. It can be hard to realise our true purpose and creation.
So every time I have to take a deep breath and just...breathe. I look to Jesus. He is my fufillment, my peace, my Grace, Hope, forgiveness,  Love. He is my focus point. That way all I have to do continue to trust Him, allow Him to work through me, and enjoy the veiw. Sometimes my view aint so great, but it's what we have that makes me appreciate life and the view I do have- it's Gods unfailing, never changing, perfectly satisfying,  forever enduring love for me. It's all I will ever need.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment