Happy reading:)

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Finding it hard to know where to begin with this blog. I think trying to understand life and where I'm at is hard because though I know myself, I know that there is always room to grow, to understand, there is always going to be time, to take more to heart, to learn and to figure out where I am meant to be. Like my blogs name "there is a time and a place". we all have different times and places where we grow, love, hurt, suffer and endure the good and the bad. It's finding that balance in life where we are in that place, where we find peace. My peace is with Gods grace.
Tonight, I was challenged in ways I don't like to be challenged. Questions were brought up that I don't normally like to think about. Questions that are out of my hands, and only in Gods. These questions brought up things like death, hell and what is going to happen to us when we die. What I got out of it? Though we can pray for those and hope for those who don't have that relationship with God, and have a peace of mind that maybe one day they will choose for themselves to accept God and their Lord and Savior. That They will know Jesus. a mission in life that God has placed us here, to be the disciples in his name, and glory. That through us, others can find the salvation and accept and know Gods grace.
I think the part that got to me the most is that, people we know, people we love, will one day not be with us. That this life is in fact shorter then we realize and that while we have time we should share Gods love. I heard a quote once "How much can we hate someone, not to share or show them God and his love". It's so true, how selfish must one be to not share Gods love. After all it's the best thing anyone can experience.
So ill leave you with that thought streaming through your mind, as it gets to me every time.
Just remember, not matter what, one day, those clothes you wear, the hair cut you get, or even what kind of car you want, wont even matter anymore. All the earth will one day fall from our eyes, and we will be gone to this place. But our heart and soul, rests in the arms of Jesus. He is the only one who can save us from sin, he is the key to eternal life. Knowing him, accepting him, is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I can only hope and pray that one day you will find salvation and forgiveness in him too.

No comments:

Post a Comment