Happy reading:)

Tuesday 2 August 2011

breaking point.

Have you ever had a moment where you realise you have hit rock bottom?? or breaking point? well its been a long couple of weeks. including school, work, church, and other commitments, my parents being away and trying to contain the siblings from doing something stupid.
Well, as a result of life and its craziness, today at work, i hit rock bottom. With out going into all the dull details, i went to work, they stuffed up and went to send me home after an hour. So i was annoyed yes, as i had to skip class to get there on time. So i went to talk with the manager. I had gotten ready to head home, but turns out they still wanted me to work in another department,  i walked out of the office... trying to keep my head held high, and the tears from pouring out, i ran to the bathroom  and started crying, and alot.. with everything in me wanting to quit and run away, i sat down, and prayed. "God help me stay strong"  With everything else on top of my plate, i had hit breaking point.
I looked myself in the eye, and reminded myself 'Isaiah 41:10' - "do not be afraid, for i am always with you" - Jesus.
Instantly, i had peace, though still cut up in my tears i went and talked with the store manager, and it was resolved.
Though im stressing with everything, i know God is with me, he feels our hurt, and he knows our hearts.
So thanks God, just for being awesome, without you, i wouldn't know what i would do.
-- Kath

No comments:

Post a Comment