Happy reading:)

Wednesday 6 April 2011

for a moment, nothing else matters.

Have you ever had a moment where nothing matters?
Your whole world slows down, you've either hit rock bottom, or your in thinking mode. We all have moments, where we actually couldn't care less of what other people think of us, we block out everyone and everything in this moment.
This moment normally only lasts for a while, then we get back to the world, and all of a sudden, everything is back to normal. Everything that was once nothing to you, is now everything again. Our minds can be strange how they work, we have our good days and our bad, and then there is those days in between when all we feel is stillness. I always wonder what other people are thinking, when they talk to me, see me, or what they actually think of me as a person. which leads me to the next question.. "If i was my own friend, would i be my friend?" If this doesn't make sense to you, maybe just ask yourself, if you would like who you are, if you stepped outside the box. Im sure we all have our close friends, the ones who we can truly rely on, the people who encourage us when we are feeling down, who lift us up when were sad. The friend who we can have fun with, go crazy with (for no apparent reason). We all have a best friend. I am truly blessed with the friends i have around me, if i have a bad day, they life me up, give me hope. Forgive me when i do the wrong thing, say the wrong words, or simply hurt them. We all get hurt, but we have to believe and have hope in the small things because they are the times that add up to what we get out of life. Moments can last, we can have moments of fun, hope, love, loss, sadness, etc... Moments when nothing else matters, are the times when we are alone, thinking, observing life and the time we have around us. Space is surly needed in this world. Though this world may be big, we need head space, time to think, relax, and clear our heads, so we can have good moments. So that maybe we can make a good moment to the others around us. as i learnt from a friend recently, "live the world you want to see 24/7"! wise words i would say. I guess that follows with, 'love your neighbor as yourself", and "live each day like its your last"! sometimes we forget about our time here, taking it for granted. We grow, learn, love. I also think people sometimes forget to be who THEY are! they can talk, and act like they are so different in different situations,  just remember, YOU are perfect the way you are, individually made we are, but we are all created in one image! Forgive and forget, love and learn, and learn to love.
PEACE OUT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment