Happy reading:)

Tuesday 6 May 2014

We can hide in the darkness, or we can stand in the light.

Ever have one of those moments in life where nothing makes sense?
Everything leading up to this point has, but now your stuck, confused and uncertain of where to go.
I'm sure this is a cycle after change. whatever the change may be.
For me, I knew this year would be a season of change. Little did I know that my whole world felt like it was changing. Then again, it could be me. What I expected this year to be, and how different reality can be to your minds perception. I think our natural instinct has humans, is to hope. Hope for the best possible outcome, the best possible way, for the next problem to be resolved, and for life to go on.
well sometimes, only one of those things happen one hundred precent of the time.
 
 .Life goes on.
 
No matter what changes may occur in your life, the uncertainty you may feel now. The loss's you had. The things you had to learn or are learning to let go of, the past you try and forget, the pain that is hiding beneath your smile, and feeling like no one understands, somehow we still have hope.
 
Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
 
We may not know what lays ahead on this path we call life. I have no idea what's around the corner. this year has been completely different to what I had thought. But life does in fact go on. We can hide in the darkness, or we can stand in the light.
]In this case, god is my light, and as easy as it has been to forget He is always there, I confide in Him.
 

 
 
Peace readers.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. (((((HUGS)))))
    Life can often be a lot different to our expectations and dreams. Its often how we recover and react to what iife throws at you that determines your joy and happiness. It has been a tough year - I can certainly relate. Thank goodness we can place our hopes and dreams a in Gods hands and have confidence that everything will work out in the end. Love you alway and forever Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete