Happy reading:)

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Its been a while

Well, look at this, haven't blogged in ages. And here I am.
I was thinking about blogging last night. How I like to write, write my thoughts and the random things that come to mind. Then when I figure out what to actually write about, my mind seems to go blank.
Since I haven't written in a while. I mys well keep my life updated for you.
Well, since September, Wow it really has been 2 months to long.....
I have finished year 12. What a relief! didn't ever think I would get passed that one.
I have made many new friends.. due to my slight taste of freedom.
My freedom from exams comes in only one week. I have one left. And i'm not to worried about it.
For now, I'm busy.
Busy with trying to get my hours up, so I can get my P's.
Having lots of Photography work! Well, enough for now. I have recently photographed 7 beautiful families, done a 21st, and the church festival. This week, I am photographing a childrens concert for remembrance day. A lot of family friends, or mums friends have also asked me to take baby, family and children shots also. So the experience I'm getting has been great. And I'm so blessed, because I, not once, have had to ask for any of the opportunities i'm getting.
Also, home has been very busy, with the backyard being done, the driveway, and getting it all sorted for our party. It's going to be a big night.
Other then that, without getting to deep and meaningful, like I normally do..
I'm just excited! Excited for what is to come, what is going to change over the next year or even few months.
Anyways, that's all I really have to say.
peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment